Create Your Own Water Paint using Felt Pens


 This is such a nifty idea!

I grabbed some of my daughters older felt pens for this and some old jam jars I had sitting around, as teachers do!

I took the lids off the felt pens and filled the jars with water and let them soak overnight!

Best of all, when you have used all of the paint – fill it back up with water and let it soak again!

I have done this three times so far!You can use it as normal paint with paint brushes, or as a fine motor activity! Fill up some spray cans with the water paint and let your children go crazy with some large paper outside!

It does get messy – but the kids absolutely loved it!Thanks to our friends over at You Clever Monkey for this awesome idea!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is Dictation Just an Old-Fashioned Teaching Strategy?